Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What Becomes of The Broken Hearted

It's time to VOTE for our American Kaidol. Kai was the 10th performer tonight and sang "What becomes of the broken hearted". I thought he rocked it and we finally got to see more of his personality and showmanship. He threw in a couple new moves and played to the audience and had them up on their feet. We had a quick glimpse of Mombo and his brother cheering him on in the audience. I wish they talked to the contestants and their families more like last week. The judges had mixed reviews but the fans are behind him so lets get to it.


Dial 866-436-5710
or

text the word "VOTE" to 5710

2 comments:

Hannah S said...

Color me surprised that Kai sung one of my favorite songs in the world.(: The judges were entirely too harsh on him for this song pick, and he did an amazing job with it. I am voting now and I hope with all my heart that he gets through or gets saved by a wildcard. He deserves it.

#1 Kaidol Fan said...

I still have to wait another hour to vote so thanks for getting a head start for us.