Thursday, February 26, 2009

It Ain't Over Til The Fat Lady Sings


Well Kaidol Fans If you haven't heard by now our boy didn't make it through tonight. We did our best but now it is entirely up to the judges. Next week Thursday is the Wildcard round where the final 3 contestants will be hand picked by the judges. The details have yet to be revealed on how the Wildcard round actually works so it looks like we have one more week of nail biting suspense left.

I want to again thank Kaidols everywhere for their love and support of Our American Idol, Kai Kalama. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are so proud of Kai and for everything he has accomplished. This definitely won't be the last we hear from him. We love you Kai!

3 comments:

The Scholer Family said...

Well said Kay. So proud of all he has accomplished so far.

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Thanks for all your hard work Kay!

Ethan Willson said...

I’m really happy to say it was an interesting post to read. I learned new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Continue